"When I started my own custom guitar shop in 2006, the first guitar I designed and released was the P-1. A 14” bout, single-cutaway body with a humbucker in the neck and a T-style pickup in the bridge. It was my take on a customized guitar that I had played for many, many years. A few years later, I decided that the 14” bout was a bit large for most people and, as much as I liked the humbucker in the neck, I thought a P-90 would match the T-style bridge pickup a bit better. So I decided it was time that original P-1 evolved. Since this guitar was the offspring of my first design, I thought it should be named after my first born, my son, Adam John. Thus the “AJ” was named and became a wonderful addition to my guitar family." - John Page
Unique Page Custom Features:
- Threaded machine bolt neck assembly provides superior tone transfer and a unique complexity to overtones and harmonics.
- Equipped with new Bloodline by John Page JP-3 P-90 and Tele pickups, custom voiced by John Page.
- Bass-justified fret dots provide greater visibility and enhanced aesthetic value.
- Gotoh staggered vintage-style tuners eliminate the need for string trees.
- Lifetime Performance Guarantee - An industry first
The AJ was designed by John Page and then produced to his exacting standards in a state of the art workshop in Japan. It was then set up in the US by authorized John Page Classic techs.
||22 - Nickel Silver
||Machine Screws with Threaded Inserts
||2 - Bloodline by John Page JP-3P & JP-3T
||Master Volume, Master Tone, & 3-way Pickup Selector
||JP Vintage T-style with Reverse Pickup Angle & 3 Brass Compensated Saddles
||Gotoh Staggered Vintage-style
||Gig Bag with Embroidered Logo