"A fatter, beefier, humbucking tone, the styling of the original Ashburn, a more contemporary tremolo and a custom aesthetic. That’s all I wanted – and what I set out to create when I designed the new Ashburn HH!" - John Page
Unique Page Custom Features:
- Threaded machine bolt neck assembly provides superior tone transfer and a unique complexity to overtones and harmonics.
- Equipped with new Bloodline by John Page JP-2 pickups, custom voiced by John Page.
- Bass-justified fret dots provide greater visibility and enhanced aesthetic value.
- Gotoh staggered locking tuners eliminate the need for string trees.
- Lifetime Performance Guarantee - An industry first
The Ashburn HH was designed by John Page and then produced to his exacting standards in a state of the art workshop in Japan. It was then set up in the US by authorized John Page Classic techs.
This guitar's priced has been reduced because was used in demonstrations and shows some minor finish wear. The wear proved to be difficult to photograph but please call for description. Although it is a DEMO item, it is still covered by our return policy.
||22 - Nickel Silver
||Machine Screws with Threaded Inserts
||2 - Bloodline by John Page JP-2 Humbuckers
||Master Volume, Master Tone, & 3-way Pickup Selector
||Gotoh 510T-FE1 Tremolo
||Gotoh Staggered Locking
||8 lb. 0 oz.
||Gig Bag with Embroidered Logo