"When I started my own custom guitar shop in 2006, the first guitar I designed and released was the P-1. A 14” bout, single-cutaway body with a humbucker in the neck and a T-style pickup in the bridge. It was my take on a customized guitar that I had played for many, many years. A few years later, I decided that the 14” bout was a bit large for most people and, as much as I liked the humbucker in the neck, I thought a P-90 would match the T-style bridge pickup a bit better. So I decided it was time that original P-1 evolved. Since this guitar was the offspring of my first design, I thought it should be named after my first born, my son, Adam John. Thus the “AJ” was named and became a wonderful addition to my guitar family." - John Page
Unique Page Custom Features:
- Threaded machine bolt neck assembly provides superior tone transfer and a unique complexity to overtones and harmonics.
- Equipped with new Bloodline by John Page JP-3 P-90 and Tele pickups, custom voiced by John Page.
- Bass-justified fret dots provide greater visibility and enhanced aesthetic value.
- Gotoh staggered vintage-style tuners eliminate the need for string trees.
- Lifetime Performance Guarantee - An industry first
The AJ was designed by John Page and then produced to his exacting standards in a state of the art workshop in Japan. It was then set up in the US by authorized John Page Classic techs.
This guitar's priced has been reduced because was used in demonstrations and shows some minor finish wear. The wear proved to be difficult to photograph but please call for description. Although it is a DEMO item, it is still covered by our return policy.
||22 - Nickel Silver
||Machine Screws with Threaded Inserts
||2 - Bloodline by John Page JP-3P & JP-3T
||Master Volume, Master Tone, & 3-way Pickup Selector
||JP Vintage T-style with Reverse Pickup Angle & 3 Brass Compensated Saddles
||Gotoh Staggered Vintage-style
||7 lb. 6 oz.
||Gig Bag with Embroidered Logo